The IDES Conference
Publishing System (ICPS) goal is to make the conference organization and
publishing process as both quality and effortless process as possible
for organizers and authors. Associating with the IDES’s Conference
Publishing System (ICPS) provides a range of valuable services.
- Design, Maintain, and Host conference website
- Managing the paper submission
- Maintaining Communication with Authors
- Reviewing and consolidating the papers
- Identifying the keynote speakers
- IDES Branding & Technical Co-Sponsorship
- Professional marketing of the conference
- Editing, Formatting and Typesetting
- Obtaining required ISBN/ISSN for publication
- Copyright protection for the research
- High-quality production and printing
- Possible Indexing & Abstracting
- Inclusion in the Digital libraries
- Post-conference Sales & Distribution
- ossible Special Issue of the Journal
- Extended Paper Publication in Journals
Organizing a conference is a lot of work
and publishing the conference proceedings is a challenge all
its own. But don't worry—the expert ICPS team is comprised of dedicated
professionals with extensive conference publishing and project
management experience to help you in this regard.
With the premium, fee-based Conference Publishing
System, we ensure that your conference proceedings satisfies the
publication needs of organizers and authors while complying with the
IDES acquisition requirements and the technical specifications.
The ICPS provides the
following media type options for publishing the proceedings of your
conference; apart from digitally storing the content in the Digital
Library with an appropriate Digital Object Identifier.
- Print Books
- Abstract Books
- USB/Flash drives
Submit the filled The IDES Conference Publishing Inquiry form to admin @ theides.org to obtain the ICPS quote for your conference.
It is not advisable to locally publish the
proceedings and distribute to conference delegates alone; as the
research innovation does not reach to global audience. By publishing
through us, all the papers shall upload online forever, which will
allows the publication to reach at a larger and global audience beyond
the meeting's attendees.